• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you reading - March/April?

Proloxic, Shanarra was the book that got me hooked on fantasy epic.

I'm currently reading the first of the Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever chronicles - Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen Donaldson

Originally posted by Dawn
Proloxic, Shanarra was the book that got me hooked on fantasy epic.

I'm currently reading the first of the Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever chronicles - Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen Donaldson

For some reason I remember reading the first few chapters of that one then stopping. Can't, however, remember why.

The Thomas Covenant books only appeal a to very few. I enjoyed them but except for a couple people everyone else I know that has read them just couldn't get into them and set them aside. Though a much slower read the second trilogy was my favorite. Currently I'm reading Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin it's a bit strange but fairly interesting so far.

Cormac McCarthey

I am starting All The Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthey. The first in his trilogy. Just finished reading Waiting by Frank M. Robinson, a very good book.

I'm currently reading Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett, To Your Scattered Bodies Go by Philip Jose Farmer and I'm almost finished with The Worst Journey in the World by Apsley Cherry-Garrard.

Back