• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what are you thinking about?

Well, good luck with it! I'm sure you'll do great. Let us know how it went, ok?

Break a leg!

Cheers, Martin :D

Because that creepy old guy sneezed on you yesterday.

Remember? Near the thing, with the guy?

No? Well, it's true. You probably just didn't notice it. I saw the entire thing.

It's tough being omnipotent :( (please refrain from making any 'impotent'-jokes :D)

Dance with anyone nice ;)

Martin, we would never makes jokes about you being impotent .... unimportant however .... :p

Phil

Oh, believe me, I have no illusions about my importance.

I mean, even my girlfriend. We went to Paris recently, and you know what she did? Play the friggin' gameboy all the time!! Can you believe it?!

Hmph!!

Anyway, it wasnt ALL the time ... just ... you know .... most of it ;)

Ahhhh, Paris, been there, done that :D

Phil

Yeah, I know, Paris is so nineties!

No, I love Paris, been there three times with my girlfriend, and had a great time every time.

Would love to give Rome a go once, though!

Absolutely, were all off to Budapest next year, its the new Rio!!

Three times!! Pah, damn continentals being able to drive everywhere! (of course having a car is a good start :confused: )

I hear Amsterdam is nice for the family this time of year ;)

Phil

No, Amsterdam's ugly! Don't even bother! Go to Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Venice, but don't, I repeat, do not come to Amsterdam! You'll just get robbed. It's nice for a bit of shopping, but not for a romantic vacation.

You are warned!!

I went to Amsterdam very many years ago with my family and found it very pleasant, you know, we bought Edam and clogs and little windmill statues!! :D I hear its taken a turn for the worse rather recently though, a great pity :(

Never have been to Spain (yup, two other continents, but never one of our closest continental neighbours!!) so that might be next!! Venice would be nice too, Rome just pipped it this year!! :)

Phil

Maybe I've just been to Amsterdam too often.

And you actually buy that crap?! Man!! We don't really wear clogs, you know, or eat cheese all day . . .

Well, the cheese-bit is true.

Hmmm ... cheese ...

i'm thinking of someone right now. oh, and we're having this little camp out at school which will be on the 19th and 20th of Feb. It replaced our prom! :(

i am thinking whether this thread will ever stop or whether it will continue to keep everyone thinking:D

Originally posted by sandra!
i'm thinking of someone right now. oh, and we're having this little camp out at school which will be on the 19th and 20th of Feb. It replaced our prom! :(

Sounds way more fun than prom. You end up spending way too much money on a dress you'll be embarrassed about in a year and it will turn out to be equally as lame as every other school dance you've had.

Originally posted by Ashlea
Sounds way more fun than prom. You end up spending way too much money on a dress you'll be embarrassed about in a year and it will turn out to be equally as lame as every other school dance you've had.

you've got a point there. oh well. i had a fun time anyway.

Back