• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What book is this?

whit3tig3y

This is going to be a very tough one to figure out. When i was back in grade 7, my teacher read us a book (or it was on audio tape). I want to know what this book was as I never got to hear the end because I left that school.

I know this is going to probably going to describe alot of books lol. But all i know is it was about a ship, travelling somewhere with ALOT of people on it, poor people I think. Most of them got the plague, and there was a big section about explaining how thirsty they were and how they shouldn't drink sea water.

The chances of me finding this are very slim, but if anyone has any suggestions on what it may be i'll see if any of them ring a bell. :)

Sorry I can't help you with the book, but have you tried contacting your old teacher? The school might have some information for you.

Unfortunately I don't remember what my teachers name was. And it wasn't as a subject or study, it was just a book the teacher read us I think because she liked it.

No this isn't it :(. The book i'm after was in the eyes of a boy I think. His family were on the boat as well. It wasn't a cargo boat as such, it was more of a boat for taking people to other lands. Maybe an explorers boat. All I can REALLY remember is there was a whole section about the disease, and how salt water was bad for you, and people were trying to resist drinking it.

Back