• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What crime did Jeffrey Archer commit?

Can't help feeling I'm doing your homework for you but anyway: he was convicted of perjury, ie lying under oath in court. This related to an earlier court case where he sued a newspaper for saying he had slept with a prostitute and paid her money to keep her quiet. Which, safe in the knowledge that he can't sue me, he did.

Shade said:
Can't help feeling I'm doing your homework for you but anyway: he was convicted of perjury, ie lying under oath in court. This related to an earlier court case where he sued a newspaper for saying he had slept with a prostitute and paid her money to keep her quiet. Which, safe in the knowledge that he can't sue me, he did.

Shade, you'll be hearing from my uncle Jeffrey's solicitor shortly;)

Bookie said:
heard he was released last year, i wonder what crime did he actualy commit...?

I agree with CDA, writing books is his real crime.
Bookie is this question for real ???:confused:

angerball said:
I have a feeling the question is for this quiz he is doing. As always, Google is a wonderful tool.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, but Google means, like, thinking, and, you know? Stuff?

My first thought was "Eh? Who?" But that may just be because I do notlive in the country in question(UK?).

Bookie, a piece of advice for asking questions: Make sure you're clear and concise so people actually know what you're talking about. It often helps with getting useful answers out of people.

Example 1: How do I best equip Xzar?
Example 2: In the computer game Baldur's Gate, I have focused my NPC mage, Xzar, on Necromancy and Evocation, but what kind of equipment would suit him best? I'd like to know what kind of Wand, Ring, Armor, and Amulets you'd suggest.

See the difference? Can you guess which questioner I'll be more likely to given an answer? Thaaaat's right, the one who sounds like he has actually taken some initiative in trying something out already ;)

Jemima Aslana said:
...In the computer game Baldur's Gate, I have focused my NPC mage, Xzar, on Necromancy and Evocation, but what kind of equipment would suit him best? I'd like to know what kind of Wand, Ring, Armor, and Amulets you'd suggest...
You know Jemima, I suspect we lead very different lives...

LOL I'm not surprised, Kenny. I doubt this is the forum where I'll find a bunch of computergame addicts. I have a pc gaming 'career' of 7 years behind me and a D&D gaming career of 3 years ditto. I answer so incredibly many questions about the games Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale on another forum that I've taken to writing a FAQ. It's no coincidence my question-asking example was from that 'sphere' :p

Back