• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What did Thumper's Daddy say?

Originally Posted by novella
On the contrary, many people find that a long, involved, extensive discussion of one subject has more depth, yields more understanding and meaning, and is very very fun.
Originally posted by Wabbit
Well those "many" people are awfully quiet.

I am one of those people!!!! Let my voice be heard! That kind of discussion is what the name of the website implies you will be having

but not necessarily in the general chat area of said website. general chat implies chatting, in general. :)

but not necessarily in the general chat area of said website. general chat implies chatting, in general.

I try to stay on topic in the other areas of the board but I like Jenn always thought the general chat area was for more relaxed chatty posts. I like things as they are, with an area where banter is ok and the other areas more focused and on track.

I see my plan to take over the country 1 forum at a time is working....Maybe it's time to go print up some posters.

No I'm really nice, REALLY, you would like me! Besides I've already started designing new money with me on it.

It's ok, I'll get to him later, when I take over the world. One thing at a time, if Pinky and the Brain taught me anything it is that world domination takes careful planning.

Pinky and the brain brain brain brain .. brain brain brain brain.

Ronny's a she?

She's got my vote!

Cheers

No, actually my first name is Maudaevee but I used to follow my uncle Ron around all the time and everyone started to call me little Ronny, it stuck. A lot of people ask that and I like the name Veronica, if I was to change my name that would be it.

Back