• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you do?

I am a lifeguard, basically this means that I tan while watching babes tan and/or swim. Its not a bag gig

I was a lifeguard once... I hated it. Most of my energy was spent yelling at people to quit running, quit horsing around, quit breaking the waterpark's rules...

(And the grown-ups were the worst. Somehow they all thought they were above needing to follow the rules!)

I had a different job as a swim instructor, though, and I liked that :)

In addition to being mom to four and wife to one, I am a full-time university student working on a B.S. in civil engineering.

I spend much of my time developing my online lingerie shop with a twist. I look for new products to include and ways to get the word out about it. I just joined the forums at bondage.com for example as I have added a new fetish section to the shop - and I post auctions on fetishauction.com. I spend lots of time looking for good sources of products. My shop, if you are curious is at lovesexlaughs.com (shameless plug...)

Musician. I play guitar and have a band. 5 percent wild fun, 30 percent monotonous rehearsal, 65 percent marketing. Hate the marketing part.....

I am currently working as a creditor’s clerk for a company that manufactures base and mattress sets. It’s not my dream job but it pays the bills and it is only a five minute drive to work. :)

I'm a Chartered Chemical Engineer. Sadly, I decided I wanted to be a chemical engineer when I was 10 years old and so all my efforts at school were directed towards that aim. I enjoy it very much, not sure what else I would do if I wasn't an engineer.

Back