• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Do You Drive?

-Carlos-

I drive a 2003 Toyota RAV4. You?

01.jpg

I'm a Softball/Baseball Mom (not to be confused with Soccer Mom)-- I drive a Minivan, '96 Mercury Villager

I drive a 2006 Toyota Matrix (I call it Trinity ;))...I miss the old RAV-4s! Like the 2003 pictured above. :) The new ones are too big for my taste! How upsetting when they made 'em bigger.

D

Hyundai Elantra. Cute, efficient, good gas mileage, and WONDERFUL crash test rating, as I had the misfortune to discover while driving to Border's one day.

I have 2005 VW Jetta TDI, and I love it although it took me awhile to get used to the diesel engine sound, smell, green handles.:D

Ronny said:
I bet parking is fun :D

Parking is a trip all to itself. Parking garages are definate no nos and I can't even use the regular lot at my OB's office since the spaces are all designed for tiny cars. On the other hand, in larger lots, I can park farther out and my vehicle is plainly visible from the front door of the store, so I don't get lost so easily:p

Couple weeks ago I got a decent deal on a 1991 BMW 318i. How well this 15 year old car handles blows my mind. Not incredibly fast in a straight line but when you don't need to brake for the turns that's ok. :D

Is there anyone in America with a car dating back over 3 years? :eek: All I see on this thread is 2005, 2006, 2005, 2005, 2004, 2006 ...:p How often do you people buy new cars?

Back