• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What do you miss?

Wabbit

Today I had a bacon sandwich. I thought something really silly so I thought I would share it with you :p The pack of bacon said it was rindless. All bacon is rindless these days! ( at least in the south ) I really miss bacon with rind on it! So this promted me to ask.... What do you miss that you don't get any more?

i miss 2 things. sleeping in. i love my bed, i love getting into it with fresh sheets and the windows open and it is cold in the room, and warm in the covers. i love sleeping during daylight. napping is under appreciated and i miss it.

my grandmother made the best roast beef with gravy that was dark and yorkshire pudding and little roast potatoes and we always had horseradish and these wierd dark briney pickled walnuts. she recently passed away and while i tried to learn to make this meal, i am afraid it lost. i miss it and i miss her.

I miss my dad, I miss my crush, I still love him, does he love me? I bet not! :mad: I miss this peice of my heart that has been sliced out. Need more graphic details on that? :eek:

This descussion has made me think of alot of things I miss.

Oh man I'm so depressed :(
awww.bbc.co.uk_cult_hitchhikers_gallery_images_340_marvin.jpg

RainbowGurl said:
I miss my dad, I miss my crush, I still love him, does he love me? I bet not! :mad: I miss this peice of my heart that has been sliced out. Need more graphic details on that? :eek:

This descussion has made me think of alot of things I miss.

Oh man I'm so depressed :(
awww.bbc.co.uk_cult_hitchhikers_gallery_images_340_marvin.jpg

Why don't you just confront him and tell him you love him and make his mind up about you? :)

I've always found it to be a very cathatic experience to dance on my father's grave every now and again.

But perhaps Snurk Girl actually had a nice father.

SillyWabbit said:
Why don't you just confront him and tell him you love him and make his mind up about you? :)
He says he loves me and wants a future with me. I beleive him...but he doesn's show it to me...and I think he fancies his girl mate...PLUS...I think his gay because for two years he has given me the same excuse..."I'm trying to get my life in order, sorted out on my own two feet, I don't have time for a girlfriend, especially when I don't know where my life is going".

So I just basically want to go with the flow and say to myself, well sod you! Miss your chance, why should I be heartbroken if I'm going to get pushed around?

Maybe I just think his messing me around and he does want a future with me, I don't know whats in his head.

His long distance, I met him in person, we got on well, we also at the end of the day...you know...got intermate :eek: Then its no strings attached. If he only told me :(

Everything feels so good and right with him, but it hurts, surly love isnt ment to be like that is it?

Even if he loves me I wonder that I deserve better than being messed around like this with him, why should I listen to him telling me to wait.

I just want to live my life, be happy, go with the flow and see lifes new opertunities ahead of me, but all this love problem and questions are in the back of my mind, it feels like a wall stopping me :(

Vanilla Coke.
Not my fault no one else liked it. :mad: No need to stop selling it!!! :mad:
And it used to be a special type of fish, I miss it, they've stopped producing it too. :mad:
I don't like this thread, brings up sad memories. :(

:eek: How can anybody miss a city? Give me the green under a billowing blue sheet of a sky! Give me open fields that stretch misty into the horizon and go on forever. Give me rivers that mummer and wise old trees that wave and sway in gusts and gales. Give me the scent of the ripe earth and and the peace of empty hills.

Pffft to cities! :)

Back