• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Happened to thebookforum?

shanemckiness

Its been a while since I visisted TheBookForum.com, the biggest book website ive ever been to... Does anyone know what happened,...is this stillt he same place?

-Shane

Yes, it's the same forum with a different look. If you prefer the old style layout and colour scheme, scroll down to the bottom left of your screen and choose "TBF Classic Style". :)

Nice! I never knew I could see the old style, but after registering to the new one and getting used to it, it would be hard to go to the old design. Actually the new design is one of the best designs I've seen for forums and it's just fitting right to the book & reader. In addition, the design colors are bright and cheery. I really like it. :)

I would like to ask, did you get a web designer to do it or one of the members did it? I'm planning of opening a forum by end of September and interested in the design of yours.

Samerron said:
I would like to ask, did you get a web designer to do it or one of the members did it? I'm planning of opening a forum by end of September and interested in the design of yours.

I think the bit at the bottom that says "Design By: Tenfour Studios" is a bit of a give away. ;)

Back