• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What have we done?!

Originally posted by phil_t
Actually i have a proposal for our little 'gang' - perhaps spamming could be contained within General Chat and Members Introductions - try not to spill it out into the other, more 'serious' forums, wouldnt want to upset anybody or put off potential members :)

Phil

Or better still, just in the General Chat.

But what if there's a discussion going on about, say, an author, or a particular book ... can't we have some fun then? (Like right now, in the Dan Brown-Discussion thread.)

Cheers, Martin :D

Thanks for finally putting your foot down Darren. I've been trying to convince these spammers for weeks to control themselves but would they listen to me? NEEEEWWWWW.
I'm behind you 1000%

RaVeN
(who considers sucking up an art form)

Originally posted by Martin
But what if there's a discussion going on about, say, an author, or a particular book ... can't we have some fun then? (Like right now, in the Dan Brown-Discussion thread.)

Of course, but on the whole threads should be kept on topic :)

Okay, I'll try!

Oh, and by the way, if I fail, then that's because my dog has learned how to type.

Back