• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What have we done?!

Martin

Today we have reached an all time low, concerning the amount of nonsensical shite posted within one day.

We should be ashamed of ourselves. :(

Cheers, (a guilt-ridden) Martin :D

I, for one, shall never spam again!!

Well, at least not outside General Chat anyway :)

Phil
Leader of the Anti-Spammer Defense Force

I refuse to be shushed!

www.ssshh.com!

*puts pinkie to corner of his mouth*

Cheers, Martin :D

I will never post nonensical shite again...

( has fingers crossed behind back )

:D

Regards
Sillywabbit

Personally I'm disappointed that Phil wasted his 700th post without showing his ass. Any bets on what Martin's 900th will be about?
As for me, I will continue to talk shite, fling shite, post shite, contemplate shite, share shite, revel in shite, read shite, smoke shite, discuss shite, laugh at shite, be turned on by shite, anticipate shite, think shite and go through withdrawal with out shite. Just as long as I don't step in it!

Shitefully yours,
RaVeN

You are all spammers and you will be punished ......

Well, you will just as soon as Darren makes me a moderator .....

Which could be a looooooong time :D

Phil
Leader of the Anti-Spammer Defense Force

Because then we would have POWER!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!
:D

And we'd feel special!!

And i could ban your ass!!

Phil <who is entirely unsuitable to be a moderator :) >

Like you would ban me.

Shut up!

You're nothing without me. I set up the jokes, you just finish them!!

*ahem*

'Scuse me.

Well mebbe not you ... but im sure we could live without a few of these guys around here <peers around> come on .... plllleeeaaasseee!! :p

Actually i have a proposal for our little 'gang' - perhaps spamming could be contained within General Chat and Members Introductions - try not to spill it out into the other, more 'serious' forums, wouldnt want to upset anybody or put off potential members :)

Phil

Originally posted by phil_t
Well mebbe not you ... but im sure we could live without a few of these guys around here <peers around> come on .... plllleeeaaasseee!! :p

But I only just joined. That's so unfair. You've always had it in for me. :(

As if i could get rid of the Queen of Sporks!!

(What a fantastic title!! I think we should ask Darren for a few custom titles instead of 'member' - i nominate myself for 'The Ass Guy' :p )

Phil

I'm the Dutch Dude ...

Anyway, Phil, I'm with you on the spamming. Just don't kill me if I lose control again and (accidentally, of course) start spamming elsewhere again.

Back