• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is your favourite hot drink?

Carlos

For me it's coffee, instant, expresso, long black, flat white, long macchiatto, filter. You name the type and I'll drink it.

On occassion, 2-3 times a month, I'll have a english breakfast tea, BUT NEVER for breakfast, got to have my caffiene fix :)

Coffee AND of course HOT CHOCOLATE! In Barcelona they have a place that can serve you 18 different types of hot chocolate :D When I am in Barcelona I will try them all! mmmmhahahahha :D

How to choose? I love coffee of all types, regular or flavored in the morning, latte or mocha in the evening, macchiato after dinner. And tea-especially a nice assam, on those mornings I get to wake up slowly at home. Right now I'm drinking hot chocolate, as it's soothing to my sore throat, plus it's very cold in my office.

Had to give up daily morning coffee tho, it kills my appetite and I forget to eat lunch.

coffee for sure. i wish they made decaf that tastes good, and also coffee that doesn't stain your teeth. all those crest whitestrips get pricy

To the hot chocolaters - do you ever have marshmallows on your hot choc? How do you go about eating/drinking them? Do you eat them with a spoon and then drink the chocolate, or try and slurp chocolate through the marshmallows, or wait until the chocolate melts the marshmallows then drink it all? Endless dilemma.

I prefer to drink tea. Also When I got cold, I drink hot Ribena (blackcurrant). I dislike coffee and hot chocalate.

I hate hot drinks.... But one of my friends drinks this stuff called Rocket Fuel, a type of self-heating coffee. Should find it in Tesco...

I like coffee a lot, but lately I've been drinking more tea.

I like to get the loose teas and herbal infusions because they taste a lot better than the stuff they sweep off of the floor and stuff into tea bags.

tartan_skirt said:
I hate hot drinks.... But one of my friends drinks this stuff called Rocket Fuel, a type of self-heating coffee. Should find it in Tesco...
ROCKET FUEL coffee. WOW Sounds right up my alley

Back