• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is your Major?

I presume you mean degree. I am doing Animal Biology, i was doing Vet Nursing but i changed. Still doing vet nursing but in a different way. Still unsure what i want to be. Maybe an animal behaviorist or open my own livery yard :)

We're not all American. ;) And some people have become what they want to be (or are angry and middle-aged because they don't like their job :confused: )

Next year (correction, THIS year, but September) I will be starting at university to study English Literature and History of Art. I'm not exactly sure what kind of job that gets you, but it looks like a lot of people get an office job because they are "employer friendly" courses. :confused:

I have no idea what I want to do, but if someone would pay me to read I'd be happy. :p

This fall I'm starting school and studying history. I hope to one day be an Egyptologist, although I have many interests in many different time periods--but let's face it, Egypt's just awesome. ;)

I got a Bachelor in Audit. Will hopefully start on a Master degree in Audit autumn 2008. Currently Im woring as a auditor.

I have an Associate Degree in Arts/Education and an Associate Degree in Specialized Technology/Culinary Arts.

I would love to combine them both and teach Culinary Arts but I would need to go back to school and finish up my Education Degree. I'm not going back to school!

I'll be going for a double major in Psychology and Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology, come fall. I want to work in a research field focused on predicting criminal activity in younger people.

I have a bachelor's in history and a minor in political science. Although I've always entertained the idea of doing Criminal Justice too.

My B.A. is in social sciences education with a teaching field endorsement. M.A. is in curriculum and instruction. I'm about to begin my Ed.D. program in teacher leadership next month.

I have a BA (majoring in Psychology), and will be returning to uni this year to undertake my postgraduate year. Then two years of supervision and I'm a psychologist (basically).

Hey Rien, let me know how your psych units are going/ have gone!

I will be graduating in December with a major in photocommunications and a minor in Spanish. I hope to someday have my own photo studio. But I really dont have a clue what I will be doing, I just know I want to be done.

My major is Philosophy... Minor is English (possibly History... I'm not decided yet)

Well, with a philosophy degree teaching is what's expected but I really have no desire to spend my life in academia. I'm just going to play things by ear for a while and see where I go.

I start University at the end of February, and I am planning on doing a major in Psychology (a BSc rather than a BA) and a minor in Philosophy. After that, I plan to do further studies and become a Clinical Psychologist.

Back