• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is your real age?

My real age is old enough to think twice before entering my email address and personal information into a WEB site.
So I didn't.

I got to the step "Lifestayl and safety", then I didn't fancy answering more question since it was way to many.

At that point my realage was 1,6 lower then my real age.

Bah! Conversions! Can't be bothered with them. Let's just assume that I'm probably about ten years older than my real age, no thanks to booze and McDonalds.

Lovely---53.3---10 freekin' years older than I really am...Happy Monday to me....lol...Does this mean I can get the Senior discount now? :rolleyes:

My age 33.6, "Real Age" 24.3! (You can guarantee I wouldn't have posted this if it had been the other way around.) Stewart, I just said Don't Know for all the doctory ones like cholesterol level.

Anyway this reminds me of an old Alexei Sayle joke. "They say that every cigarette you smoke takes 5 minutes off your life. That means if I smoked twenty a day ... I'd be nine!"

Back