• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What should i read next?

vettikke

Hey , I wonder what books should I read next ? I am interested in personal development, happiness ,success, how society works ( social media, etc. ) and perhaps some psychological (hope you understand where I angling to) . I am also interested in photography and cinematography . I'm not sure what genre they go under. When i google those topics I get overwhelmed with so many different book, and to be honest have no idea where to start. So wondering if you have any good recommendations? The book should be not hard to read because I'm not experienced reader. Just to mention it I dislike fiction books like that Narnia and Harry Potter. In addition, I would appreciate if you post your favourite book ?
I have some idea about what i should read. So here it is: How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey.

Last edited:
Paulo Coelho should appeal to you… Psychology-wise, Veronika Decides to Die was an incredible insight in society, human behaviour etc and just a wonderful mind-opening book. I heard it was based on a true story, but I can't say if it's fact or not. The Devil and Miss Primm was another good one by him, Eleven Minutes (based on a true story)…

Back