• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What shows are you watching this Fall?

I really liked the first episode of Homeland, though. Wasn't sure about the premise, but great acting (Danes! Patinkin! Baccarin! That guy from The Shield!), interesting characters, and I love that they don't try to make it a big mystery. If they keep it up, this could be really good.

But Terra Nova is really really dumb.

I really liked the first episode of Homeland, though. Wasn't sure about the premise, but great acting (Danes! Patinkin! Baccarin! That guy from The Shield!), interesting characters, and I love that they don't try to make it a big mystery. If they keep it up, this could be really good.
Good to hear, I'm gonna catch this one sometime this weekend. The premiere of American Horror Story wasn't that great, but it wasn't boring either, so hopefully it will get better.

My parents cannot afford Showtime right now, so I'm just gonna have to stick to watching the season 6 premiere of Dexter,edited, for free on demand. Same goes for Homeland.

CSI - all of them but Miami. Sorry, but Caruso always looks like he is posing for a magazine, and none of the other characters grab me.
Prime Suspect
Body of Proof
Rizzoli and Isles
Criminal Minds
Terra Nova
NCIS & NCIS LA
Person of Interest

I also like Project Runway, but usually only care to watch the runway part and the judging.

Back