• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What superhero power would you most like?

jenngorham said:
i would be phoenix . the ability to kick serious ass and look at that suit!!!!!

That suit is, um... hot! Could do some booty spankin' in that thing!

I would still have to pick invisibility. I couldn't resist hanging out at the girls locker room!

leckert said:
I would still have to pick invisibility. I couldn't resist hanging out at the girls locker room!

ewww. uncle pervy. six degrees of kevin bacon!!!!

It would have to be super-strength or invulnerability. Of course I'd want both, but I wouldn't want to turn green or be covered with an orangy, rock-like hide!

Why? So I could beat the crap out of bad guys :D

actually ricky and i called a cab driver back home uncle pervy. he was disgusting. when we would call for a cab we always told them not to send him. and now the name just applies to any behaviour that is gross perverted not good perverted.

I don't know if you'd call it "super hero" ability, however, I'd like to be able to fight like the characters in the Matrix. I'm a puny girl who has absolutely no strength and gets lets people be rude to her all time!
I'd like to kick a little ass myself.
Cheers

El-Mac!

I would say that, just as with horses, it is not size nor strength that wins respect, but attitude.

As I have posted before, when I was a stable manager for a local riding school, we had a shetland pony who would run our largest quarter horses and thoroughbreds off of feed buckets!

Attitude! just think "tank-tank-tank-tank-tank"!

But it would be cool to fly through the air and bend reality, huh?

If you're small you just fight dirty, I have no problems with biting, scratching or pulling hair :D

Flying would be awesome, I agree. Although can you be a flying superhero with vertigo? Might be tricky...

I'd also like the ability to manipulate things with my mind. When I was a kid I tried to do it, just like in Matilda. I guess I don't have enough pent-up brain matter to make it happen, though :eek: .

Kookamoor said:
Flying would be awesome, I agree. Although can you be a flying superhero with vertigo? Might be tricky...

This reminds me of that American comedy in the 70's - "The Greatest American Hero".

Pretty funny!

I remember being asked this question when I was much younger. I used to answer the following:
a) telepathy
b) teleportation (beats flying anytime, unless you really enjoy the view up there...)

If I had to choose one... then maybe I'd choose teleportation. I spend too much as it is on transport! :rolleyes:

If you'd ever seen me sitting quietly in the local pub licking my own eyebrows you'd realise I already have the only extraordinary ability I could ever wish for.

Kenny Shovel -If you'd ever seen me sitting quietly in the local pub licking my own eyebrows you'd realise I already have the only extraordinary ability I could ever wish for.

That is a good one, maybe I want that too, can I have that and flying?

Back