• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What the hell are we all doing here on a saturday night

honeydevil said:
i'm sorry that you in hell!! i'm in the other corner of the hell, i'm in florida and here are no normal people except if you count a bunch of rednecks normal!!
:D
We can suffer together then :(

honeydevil said:
hey, wie kannst du wissen, das ich deutsch bin? das ist so gemein!! :cool:
na ja kann ich jetzt auch nicht mehr aendern! :D
da fuehlt man sich schon wieder wie zu hause und ich werde heute warscheinlich auch vor dem fernseher hocken und mein buch zu ende lesen!!
:D
And thats about as much german as I can understand

hay82 said:
Was it a threat... ? Perhaps that was more german than I can understand

it's a posting and sorry it is not german it is just a word i made up!! i create always new words, sorry!! the words that exist don't fit mostly for that what i try to discribe!!

honeydevil said:
it's a posting and sorry it is not german it is just a word i made up!! i create always new words, sorry!! the words that exist don't fit mostly for that what i try to discribe!!
I'm a bit lost... Did you just mean thread before?

honeydevil said:
jap, but i'm not good in spelling!! :D 'm drunk, so what do you expect?? :D
:D I just thought you where making fun of my inability to read german very well..

hay82 said:
:D I just thought you where making fun of my inability to read german very well..

i would never make fun of anybody who can't read german!! :mad:
it's a hard language and it is not required for living!! :(

honeydevil said:
i would never make fun of anybody who can't read german!! :mad:
it's a hard language and it is not required for living!! :(
I would make fun of me for not being able to read it, 5 years of german in school..

honeydevil said:
who cares, you can live without it, don't you?? :confused:
Since I'm not dead I would suppose so, but still it's annoying to forget something you once knew. But if I drop dead I'll now know the reason..

hay82 said:
Since I'm not dead I would suppose so, but still it's annoying to forget something you once knew. But if I drop dead I'll now know the reason..

dare you, i want to enjoy the dance when you alive!! :D
if you want i can help you to recover you german!!

honeydevil said:
dare you, i want to enjoy the dance when you alive!! :D
if you want i can help you to recover you german!!
But I only speak to germans in the vacation time, and then only very few times :D

Hey folks! I just thought I'd drop in, and I found this nice, cozy thread for a boring Saturday night! I'm watching the news (and wishing I was in the northeast USA where they are experiencing some lovely snow) and just surfing the 'net. I waste a lot of time surfing, when I really should be reading! Oh well...it's fun anyway. :D

Back