• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What things you can't live without?

Kaz

I can't live without books, my moblie and pc computer for internet. What about you?

The Internet, books and chocolate. And possibly a couple of other things which I won't mention on a family forum.

Personally, I can't wait until somebody posts something like "You don't really NEED those things to live. There are poor people that have nothing in this world. You need only your health and blah blah blah" I have a couple of people in mind :p :D

SillyWabbit said:
Personally, I can't wait until somebody posts something like "You don't really NEED those things to live. There are poor people that have nothing in this world. You need only your health and blah blah blah" I have a couple of people in mind :p :D
Pick me, pick me, pick me!

My list would be something like: Coffee, Cigs (unfortunately), Books, Truck, the PC, and pen and paper, and about a dozen CDs.

Halo said:
The Internet, books and chocolate. And possibly a couple of other things which I won't mention on a family forum.
I agree with all the ones Halo mentioned ;) Oh and my dogs I suppose :D Ooooh and Cherry Coke :cool:

i couldn't live without Blistex and milk. i'm a Blistex addict and i have to have it. milk is a necessity for me with most meals (and an excellent source of calcium :p ), and the best thing to drink when you're eating spicy food

i could live without books if i had tv or movies, but i wouldn't be 100% happy.

My PC (though I hate its guts, and am counting down the days until I construct the new uber-machine that shall be mine), books, Nintendo, Studio Ghibli, coffee and webcomics, in no set order.

Lets see... books, cola, phone, computer, internet, pens, anime and manga, my sister, the rest of my (immediate) family, music (BIG part of my life), my drumkit, tartan trousers (strangely I wear them more than tartan skirts :p ), tv, fairies, cats, this could go on for a while....

Books (obviously), jasmine tea, paper and writing utensils, a comfy pair of Chuck Taylors. :D

internet, coffe, cocacola, cigarretes, books and hot spicy sauce (no tabasco)with almost every meal, oh almost forgot, mayonesse

The book forum, laptop or pc, internet, books, music, my mobile, computer games, my dog, SillyWabbit and RaVen ;) fruit, my white England t-shirt, soft toy teddy that I got for christening, my big life sized dog and a soft dog, this is a picture of what I'm on about:
1ln2c

I can't think of any more :D

my laptop, mobile phone, books, ice cream, rugby, burger king, my g/f(i think, not too sure abt that one!lol!), my england shirts, my PS2, my cd collection, my king-size bed, my leather sofas, my house, (do i sound materialistic or what?!lol!)

RainbowGurl said:
The book forum, laptop or pc, internet, books, music, my mobile, computer games, my dog, SillyWabbit and RaVen ;) fruit, my white England t-shirt, soft toy teddy that I got for christening, my big life sized dog and a soft dog, this is a picture of what I'm on about:
1ln2c

I can't think of any more :D

Nobody can live without the Wabbit :cool: I think that I can live without Raven though! He is far to beardy for me! :eek:

Back