• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What things you can't live without?

Why didn't Ice mention Phil?!

Anyway - My girlfriend, books, Internet, my car, milk, sun, sleep, music and films, friends -- and that'd be it.

Cheers

I'm with Jenem on Milk being necessary. Other than that I could expend Internet and Television happily. I'm gonna go with
1) Milk/Water
2) Aphrodisiacs
3) Outdoors

Would not prefer to live without certain other things, but they're not really necessary so I 'd better leave them off.

and anyone who watched the scary programe last night on medication overuse headache would steer clear anyway!

True@1stLight said:
Would not prefer to live without certain other things, but they're not really necessary so I 'd better leave them off.

My thoughts exactly. I also could not live without the outdoors- add that to my list

tartan_skirt said:
Lets see... books, cola, phone, computer, internet, pens, anime and manga, my sister, the rest of my (immediate) family, music (BIG part of my life), my drumkit, tartan trousers (strangely I wear them more than tartan skirts :p ), tv, fairies, cats, this could go on for a while....
food, sex, movies, computer, car, nature, and my husband. oh and music! :p

Back