• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what will happen to cleetus?

what should happen to cleetus that makes him eligible for parole?

• A meteor shower hits Florida Penitentiary, causing havoc and enabling Cleetus to run away

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cleetus bribes the jail guard with beef jerky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grandmaw's deadly smell creates health hazard in penitentiary, forcing all prisoners to go outside (

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Bubba and grandmaw dress up in black kung-fu outfits and break in to free Cleetus

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cleetus' trailer park gang makes a heart rending home movie about hillbilly family life that melts t

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: I like the way you think...

Originally posted by bebe

Capital idea, mate! *just making fun of toby and his "englishness"...oops the owner of this forum is english...heh heh, no offence meant, darren :D )
;)
< drops on the floor in hystrics >
rotffff lmaooooooooo

unfotunatly, im unavailable for the next ten years( and counting) , but maybe you could get sean penn to play cleetus..... hey, it might work

sean penn?!!

ok, he may be able to play mentally challeged people (like Cleetus), but he is not Cleetus. I just have this picture of what Cleetus should look like, you know? Sorry, but looking at your resume and picture, spaz, I think you are Cleetus. -B

its not about killing him off. its about the sufferage of all peoples when hillbillies are alienated by their peers and fellow citizens. sheesh.

well then i sugggest you dont go and see the major motion picture, when its released in your trailer park. you might be dissapointed.

if wanted to see dead people....

you shouldve just came to the book forum a few weeks ago...where everyone was dead. -B :rolleyes:

Back