• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What your avatar says about you

jenn, there is no 'fall' in kl. No winter or summer or spring either. It's hot, humid, rainy all year long. I wear the same banana suit all year long. Unfortunately, I might add. You should have seen me when I first saw snow. :)

scooter - what does mine say?

ds

i can't imagine what that must have been like, seeing snow for the first time. well your banana suit is still very appeeling.

scooter, thanks i do have impeccable taste. somewhere around here is my comrade in arms hobbes.

I think someone is reading far too much into the fact that I thought the penguin was cute and was a bird (my screen name came to me in a flash and made me think of a kookaburra... so I chose a penguin?) and that I like purple (well, you might be able to read something into the latter :D ).

direstraits said:
jenn, there is no 'fall' in kl. No winter or summer or spring either. It's hot, humid, rainy all year long. I wear the same banana suit all year long. Unfortunately, I might add. You should have seen me when I first saw snow. :)

scooter - what does mine say?

ds

Jenn stole my answer. :)

i do too. isn't that called false representation?

and moto, hush! i don't want new members to be afraid of me.

Well halloween is coming you know, I was going to be a naughty nurse but then I found Tweety :)

Waits to hear what Leckert & Moto have to say about that.

scooter13 said:
Mine says that I love my dog. :cool:

Actually (according to the article, not me) it says that your dog displays some trait that you relate to psychologically.

Along those lines, mine probably says I am short and cute, but with a manipulative tendancy and a princess complex. Hmm...

Ronny said:
Well halloween is coming you know, I was going to be a naughty nurse but then I found Tweety :)
According to the article, doesn't that say something about the fact that you admire that characters traits? For Tweety, that would imply that you enjoy narrowly escaping trouble (check), taunting predators (hmm.. Moto and leckert? check!) and having a lisp. Not sure about the latter, but in the words of the immortal Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Kookamoor said:
According to the article, doesn't that say something about the fact that you admire that characters traits? For Tweety, that would imply that you enjoy narrowly escaping trouble (check), taunting predators (hmm.. Moto and leckert? check!) and having a lisp. Not sure about the latter, but in the words of the immortal Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 aint bad!

Nope not bad at all ;)

Back