• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whatcha eatin'?

Yes, that's what they are. I wasn't paying attention to the fact that you're from the UK -- oops!

That's ok. I just feel that snack items are a very important thing to be clear about, and Zingers sounded more like some evil chili-chocolate hybrid filled with popping candy. Although, now I think about it, that might be quite tasty. Hmm...

Well, nice nicknames but not for me!! I am only Kaz!! ( What hell they talk about??) :p

I had sausages. Just sausages. And I'm 27. That's because, now I'm a grown up, I'm allowed to cook things that sizzle and pop and start fires. :)

Currently dining on a couple of heat & eat frozen burritos. One is bean & cheese, the other is red hot beef (should be called "somewhat hot beef")

BTW, Krispy Kreme doughnuts aren't worthy of bearing the name doughnuts. Give me good ol' non-chain-store doughnuts any day. Especially the custard filled ones. Yummers!

Right now? I'm eating strawberries with chocolate syrup, yum. Normally I snack on apples, bananas, toast, tea, sandwhiches...meals are anything microwavable or, if I have the time and money to run to the cafe up the street, popcorn shrimp. Absolutely heavenly popcorn shrimp :)

Back