• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Rigana said:
Happy belated Birthday! :)
Just wondering.. music solo performance? :eek: What are you doing?
I never had to do such a thing, luckily, I totally lack the feeling for rhythm. Only thing I was good at when it comes to music was analysing structure, key and so on of the composings.

Thanks.

Well the performing is part of the course... so I have to do it. I'm doing it again this year. Think I have to play 15 minutes including a snare piece infront of the examinor. I think I'm going to try and get a little more practice of playing infront of people in... or drink a lot of Red Bull and Lucozade right before I go in so I'll be able to play on pure hyperness alone. :D

Well since its technically a new day, my plans are to go into town with my boyfriend and buy books, manga and old records from charity shops to melt into bowls. :D

tartan_skirt said:
Thanks.

Well the performing is part of the course... so I have to do it. I'm doing it again this year. Think I have to play 15 minutes including a snare piece infront of the examinor. I think I'm going to try and get a little more practice of playing infront of people in... or drink a lot of Red Bull and Lucozade right before I go in so I'll be able to play on pure hyperness alone. :D

Well since its technically a new day, my plans are to go into town with my boyfriend and buy books, manga and old records from charity shops to melt into bowls. :D

Adrenaline is a great fuel, if you can control it and channel it into creative energy.

@Ronny:

Hiya, booga-bear!

(@Leckert, Hi Pooky Wooky,)

Today I am loading up all the unwanted stuff from my closets and taking them down to my inlaws house for a big yard sale this weekend. I'm having dinner with a friend that I'm still abit pissed off at and thinking of dying my hair plum purple.

Ronny said:
(@Leckert, Hi Pooky Wooky,)

Today I am loading up all the unwanted stuff from my closets and taking them down to my inlaws house for a big yard sale this weekend. I'm having dinner with a friend that I'm still abit pissed off at and thinking of dying my hair plum purple.

Don't die your hair.

It is good to go have dinner with someone you are pissed at. Don't take any grudge you may have with you, though!

Or, go ahead and die you hair.

Then walk up to this person, hand them the bottle of wine you were thoughtful enough to bring, then hit them right in the throat with a lead pipe!

either way, it's glad to see you're online!

I am starting to think I will either have to cut my hair or give up on dying it. It's too long to do anymore and it takes 3 bottles usually. I would be in serious trouble if I cut it.

I have been giving my friend the silent treatment for long enough and I am going to make an honest effort to drop my grudge or I would not of agreed to this little outing, kids will be with us so it will atleast not turn into a full scale cat fight.

Ronny said:
I am starting to think I will either have to cut my hair or give up on dying it. It's too long to do anymore and it takes 3 bottles usually. I would be in serious trouble if I cut it.

I have been giving my friend the silent treatment for long enough and I am going to make an honest effort to drop my grudge or I would not of agreed to this little outing, kids will be with us so it will atleast not turn into a full scale cat fight.
Life is far to short to hold grudges,make up with your friend :D The kids will help!

leckert said:
You give me too much credit, ruby!

I was just wanting pictures of the cat fight!

:D
Your just a typical man! Hope theres pictures for you to see! If not your going to be gutted! haha :)

ruby said:
Your just a typical man! Hope theres pictures for you to see! If not your going to be gutted! haha :)

Well, I've never been gutted before!

Hope it lives up to the hype!

In the pea garden :D . Well she did do a really shitty thing and so far I'm the only one in the group to speak with her agian.

Ronny said:
In the pea garden :D . Well she did do a really shitty thing and so far I'm the only one in the group to speak with her agian.
Good for you ronnie,dont you just hate it when people treat you shitty?

leckert said:
I'll bring the camera, and a couple of midgets, you bring the bunny suit.
I'll bring the poison-spiked Kool-Aid, so we have something to drink while we wait for Planet X to come smashing into our puny planet.

i don't believe i'll have some kool-aid thanks. just back from the beach and think i managed to leave some of the foul crank mood i've been in there. i do have a bit of sad to get rid of though.

jenngorham said:
i don't believe i'll have some kool-aid thanks. just back from the beach and think i managed to leave some of the foul crank mood i've been in there. i do have a bit of sad to get rid of though.

I'll bring a paper towel and a portable fan. We'll take care of that sand!

(I assume you meant "sand" and not "sad"?)

:D

Back