• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Ronny said:
Good evening :)
I went with some dangling titties for the car, a card that had a naked girl foe each day of the week and a humorous guide to dating and sex for my nephew.

i started reading this and went ronny what the hell? i thought you meant you were dashing to the car sans bra :D forgot about the nephews birthday, hee hee.

today i am cleaning. the futile pursuit of all housewives. and then we have been invited to a bring your tent event, so we will be heading out to my friends house late afternoon and likely will not be heard from until sometime late sunday. :D

Catalyst said:
Where do you work..?

I work in a Supported Housing unitfor teenagers. I do enjoy it most of the time but at the moment we've just got a few real idiots. I'm just on a bit of a low at the mo!

Puddleglum said:
I work in a Supported Housing unitfor teenagers. I do enjoy it most of the time but at the moment we've just got a few real idiots. I'm just on a bit of a low at the mo!
its part of the job,dont let them get you down after all tomorrows another day :D

Where I'm from, we consider a "yankee", anyone who lives or is from anywhere north of I-10. :D

Today, I have much sewing to do, some housework, and church this evening.

started reading this and went ronny what the hell? i thought you meant you were dashing to the car sans bra forgot about the nephews birthday, hee hee.

You never know with me, that could be exactly what I meant. Hey now that I think of it I could save some money by returning the gifts and going topless to his party, thanks Jenn :D

ruby said:
its part of the job,dont let them get you down after all tomorrows another day :D

Cheers Ruby. :)

The thing is tomorrow is Sunday and they'll all be in bed until 4pm so I'll be complaining because I'm bored out of my mind. ;)

Oh i held a teaspoon in a dogs eye yesterday! Its eye lashes were growing inwards and we needed to cut a bit of the eyelid off and sew it up. So i was the holding of the teaspoon person so the vet wouldnt cut the eyeball. Nice! :)

I'm off to see War of the Worlds for the second time this afternoon. Then I might eat something or just stay on here.

I ought to be doing a billion and one things today (like cleaning :eek: ) but instead I'm going down to the Quayside to watch the Tall Ships which are in Newcastle as part of the Tall Ships Race. :cool:

And I plan to do some reading. I'm reading "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult. Tis all right I suppose.

Like I said yesterday I'm at work again. I have nothing to do today really though so I'll be sat in front of the computer for most of it.

I'll get home tonight and probably try and beat Hades in God of War again. After that maybe I'll watch Hearts in Atlantis or if anything catches my eye in Blockbusters as I go buy on the way home.

Or I could give Jayne a call. Hmm. She'd probably like that. :)

Only an hour of work left now. Two 12 hour shifts over the weekend really knackers you out. Contrary to how it appears I have done some work this weekend as well not just raised my post count on here! ;)

I'm pretty much thinking an evening of sitting in front of some dumb action film with a bottle of wine is now in order.

Today I have been trying to recover from a very shitty day yesturday. I had several things happen that made me so upset that I crawled in bed for most of the day except a few trips to check email & freshen my drink. I did feel much better when I got up today but still a bit unsettled. I had such a good time Saturday too and then Sunday came and it was just one thing after another.

The mood i am in today calls for lots of retail therapy,shoes,shoes,shoes!,its a women thing! :D

Working but wishing I was back at home in bed. I really feel like Marvin the Paranoid Android at the moment. I need a few days off again. :(

i am bleary eyed and sore. i have bruises on me that i don't recall getting. i have got to stop catching the ball with my body. in the glove, IN the glove.
off to a meeting to organize an apprieciation (i'm going to just leave that because good lord!!!) for staff at my resource center.
plus thinking madly of what dave matthews band cd to recommend. so many choices....

Spent the weekend "bach-n' it". Wife and daughter off with Grandma. Drank beer, cut the grass, drank some more beer, then sat on my porch and played for the neighbors until dark. Drank some more beer and watched "Slingblade" again. That was Saturday. Sunday - cleaned up, bought some more beer, and slept on the couch.

This week should be pretty exciting at work (if you call unrealistic deadlines and impatient clients 'exciting'!), but at least I'm in the AC. (re: Robert's reference to the 100+ degree heat index! :eek: )

Back