• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's in a name?

The title of a book plays a part to a certain extent in as much that it may grab my attention (along with the cover) but I'm happy having a book recommended by someone or on amazon & reading the synopsis even if the title may have initially not stood out to me. If I then like the sound of it, then I'll read it. :)

direstraits said:
I'm not sure if this is a typo or not, but I did laugh out loud! :Dds
OOPS! Thanks for bringing it to notice. I certainly meant 'Shadow of the wind!' :eek:

Now that its brought to my notice , I can write a book myself by the title 'Shadow of the window' :rolleyes:
What do you say, ds? Does the title tempt you to read the book? :p

Porthos said:
I'm happy having a book recommended by someone or on amazon & reading the synopsis even if the title may have initially not stood out to me. If I then like the sound of it, then I'll read it. :)

Same here. I think having a book reccommended to me is the biggest attraction, since my friends are into similar types of novels.

Back