• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's on your Christmas list?

ValkyrieRaven88

Is anyone else unable to wait for Christmas? I love Christmas, but I have never been so anxious for it until this year. Maybe it's because I'm so tired of going to school and I feel like I need a huge break. Maybe I just want the presents.

So here is my list. Surprisingly, there weren't many books on it, probably because I prefer to buy my own books.

1. Angels Fall First-Nightwish
2. Oceanborn-Nightwish
3. Wishmaster-Nightwish
4. Pirates of the Carribean 2
5. The Complete Works of Robert Frost
6. Selected Works of Emily Dickinson
7. The Books of Magic-Neil Gaiman
8. Smoke and Mirrors-Neil Gaiman
9. The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack
10. Cast Away-Visions of Atlantis
11. The Neverending Story
12. The Chronicles of Narnia DVD

Wow, my Mom would kill to get a list like that from me. I used to tell her I didn't need gifts and I just wanted her to quit smoking. Now, she has, so I don't know what to ask for. Maybe a pony.

Wow, my Mom would kill to get a list like that from me. I used to tell her I didn't need gifts and I just wanted her to quit smoking. Now, she has, so I don't know what to ask for. Maybe a pony.
Well, that list isn't just for my mother. She typically sends it out to all of our relatives, of which I have many, and I don't get everything on the list. It's a little shorter than usual this year, because my mother is sending me to Europe in the summer, and it ate up my birthday and Christmas funds from this year and last, and also took up my graduation. But I can count at least eight people besides my parents who will be buying me presents, and my mother would feel guilty if she didn't give me a few presents this year.

Christmas at my house is usually a huge deal. We get a lot for Christmas and our birthdays, and the rest of the year we buy our own toys. Since my brother and I both have November birthdays, it's kind of tedious saving up for things the rest of the year. So my dear mother took pity on us and started giving us twenty-dollar presents for Easter as well.

P.S. AquaBlue, now you have "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" stuck in my head! :)

All I want is a digital camera and a copy of Sam's Town by The Killers. Oh, and some books of course. These past few Christmases I haven't asked for much; usually whatever I want I end up buying at some point in time.

OMG, you like Nightwish? That is so awesome. Vespertilio91 and I are huge Nightwish fans. I only recieved Angels Fall First this Christmas from my parents, but Vespertilio got me Over the Hills and Far Away, and I already had Century Child and Once. I love that band!

And I'm buying Oceanborn and Wishmaster very soon, just so you know...

Back