• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

Martin

Here's the deal. I'll ask you a question, concerning when you last did a specific thing. You'll asnwer it, and you'll ask the next person when he/she did something last.

Got it?

Come on, people, it isn't exactly rocketscience!

Okay, so here goes:

When Did You Last .. ™

.. laugh so hard you cried?

Cheers

Martin said:
When Did You Last .. ™

.. laugh so hard you cried?

Cheers

two weeks ago, me and my roomies were caught talking on somebodys back, that woman deserves her revenge, and we deserve to die, but in the aftermath it was so funny, when we were telling things like, at least you didnt say...

when was the last time you lost your temper?

two weeks ago, me and my roomies were caught talking on somebodys back, that woman deserves her revenge, and we deserve to die, but in the aftermath it was so funny, when we were telling things like, at least you didnt say...
I guess you had to be there.

when was the last time you lost your temper?
10 days ago, when I was accused of something I'd never do.

_________

When Did You Last .. ™

.. bleed?

Cheers

Martin said:
When Did You Last .. ™

.. bleed?

Cheers

Last Sunday - We managed to lock ourselves out so I smashed a pane of glass with my hand :eek:

When Did You Last .. ™

.. drink yourself into oblivion? Or even just drink too much?

Not last Saturday but the Saturday before. My mate had her friends up from uni, we decided to show them what a good night out up here was like. It was messy, to say the least, I fell over in the middle of the dancefloor and some blokes had to reunite me with my shoe. I also spilt red wine all over her carpet, which was saved by the bottle of white wine in my other hand.

When did you last vomit?

Freya said:
Not last Saturday but the Saturday before. My mate had her friends up from uni, we decided to show them what a good night out up here was like. It was messy, to say the least, I fell over in the middle of the dancefloor and some blokes had to reunite me with my shoe. I also spilt red wine all over her carpet, which was saved by the bottle of white wine in my other hand.

When did you last vomit?

Three years ago, while vacationing in Cancun, drank a too much tequila and beer.

When was the last time you got lucky whit someone? :)

Thursday afternoon. I took my driving test and passed - and cried.

:D

When did you last wear makeup?

:) Tonight. My cousin was having a 21st birthday and I didnt want to go, so one of my best friends had to have an emergency 21st birthday - oops :)

Martin how can u never have worn makeup?

When did you last say 'I love you'?

Martin how can u never have worn makeup?
Weird, innit?

When did you last say 'I love you'?
And meant it? A long time ago, considering that I'm Dutch - if I mean it, I'll say it in my mothertongue. But if you mean 'I love you' in any language, then my answer is a few hours ago, when I put my girlfriend to bed.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. steal something?

Cheers

i like this thread! ok, i will start with a question:

when is the last time you whispered in someone's ear?

Jenem said:
i like this thread! ok, i will start with a question:

when is the last time you whispered in someone's ear?

Wow, good question, Jenem. *thinking :rolleyes: *

It has been really a long time ago. even cannot remember now who was the one I whispered to.

When Did You Last .. ™

you told your father that you loved him? :)

Jenem said:
in March - on his birthday

when is the last time you tickled a child and made him/her laugh?
Hmm, about 3 - 4 months ago, I did work experience in a primary school and play tickled some of the girls.

When was the last time you cried?

When was the last time you cried?
Couple of weeks ago, when I inadvertently hurt my girlfriend severely (not physically, mind you).

And I'll answer Freya's question, too. You know, the one you ignored. :p

When did you last go on holiday?
In May. My parent had their 30 year anniversary, and they took us to Greece.

______

When Did You Last .. ™

.. drink coffee?

Cheers

Back