• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

RainbowGurl said:
I think about a week or two ago...

When did you last go for a walk?

Just got back from one, of course I had just watched an Aronofsky film, so needless to say it was a messed up walk at night.

When was the last time you realized you were wrong about something? (and accepted it)

True@1stLight said:
When was the last time you realized you were wrong about something? (and accepted it)

Very recently. weeks ago.

When was the last time that you did something wrong that hurt someone and you wanted to say sorry to him/her and really meant that?
(if you found this one was difficult to answer, then try this one : when was the last time you forgave someone or something.?) :)

watercrystal said:
Very recently. weeks ago.

When was the last time that you did something wrong that hurt someone and you wanted to say sorry to him/her and really meant that?
(if you found this one was difficult to answer, then try this one : when was the last time you forgave someone or something.?) :)

I think it was probably a few months ago when I kicked my friend rather hard in the jaw. An eyewitness account described it as 'awesome,' because 'it was silhouetted against the sunset and his head just snapped back and blood came flying out of his mouth.' I felt very bad about it though, as the guy was spitting blood for quite some time afterwards. I hadn't even meant to solidly connect!

(I like to think that I don't hurt people emotionally, but it may be that I am just too insensitive to tell, so I've rendered a suitable physical equivalent.)

When did you last see or watch something that you thought would change your outlook on life?

Jenem said:
i like this thread! ok, i will start with a question:

when is the last time you whispered in someone's ear?
last night, in my hubbies ear.....
ok my question last time you danced?

Themistocles said:
I think it was probably a few months ago when I kicked my friend rather hard in the jaw. An eyewitness account described it as 'awesome,' because 'it was silhouetted against the sunset and his head just snapped back and blood came flying out of his mouth.' I felt very bad about it though, as the guy was spitting blood for quite some time afterwards. I hadn't even meant to solidly connect!

(I like to think that I don't hurt people emotionally, but it may be that I am just too insensitive to tell, so I've rendered a suitable physical equivalent.)

When did you last see or watch something that you thought would change your outlook on life?
dammit, i asnwerd too slow........oh well.

Themistocles said:

two years ago, when i moved to europe, i was to meet so many people with different ways of thinking and living, and would get an external point of view of my own country.
so far its been partially true.

how xenophobic its your comunity? (or racist)

mr_michel said:
two years ago, when i moved to europe, i was to meet so many people with different ways of thinking and living, and would get an external point of view of my own country.
so far its been partially true.

how xenophobic its your comunity? (or racist)
i live in nebraska usa, omaha the city...its not racist really, its pretty balanced, tho, there could be moe nationaliteis here to even out the "color" spectrum.
whens the last time you dreamed you were falling?

whens the last time you dreamed you were falling?
Last night, coincidentally - I woke both myself and my girlfriend up.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. swear/cuss?

Cheers

Today, repeatedly, as the car forum I'm on is having drama issues again.

When did you last . . .

stir up trouble just for the fun of it?

stir up trouble just for the fun of it

Yesterday...i was on a forum about my university and i was very bad and told a guy people were talking about him on another website...he franticly sent replies askin who where and WHY! lol! i felt bad ;) hey i was bored.

when did you last

enjoy life? as in looked to the sky, took a deep breath and said i love this world, i love my life, i never want to die!!

On Sunday. My husband and I were at the beach. It was a perfect day, and the sky and sand looked amazing. I thought to myself that I need to enjoy the outdoors more often because I love it so much.

when was the last time you gave money to a bum/hobo?

when was the last time you gave money to a bum/hobo?

Last friday, I bought this kind of homeless person's newspaper off a hobo.

_____

When Were You Last .. ™

.. Really ill.

Martin said:
When Were You Last .. ™

.. Really ill.

I barely ever get really ill. I even went to Nepal and spent the best part of a month in a cramped house with numerous people either vomiting or suffering from diarrhoea, sporadic water supply (so no way to clean up the bathroom...) and other forms of nastiness, and I was the only one not to suffer from any form of illness (bar a bit of a cough) for the entire time I was there. Last time I felt ill at all was this winter, when I went to school, couldn't do any work and felt impossibly cold (despite it being a mild day), I just curled up next to the radiator on the floor at lunchtime and slept until my friends woke me up and said I really had to go home. All I wanted to do was sleep, to stop my head hurting.

When did you last hit someone for the hell of it?

When did you last hit someone for the hell of it?
I have an older brother. SO, to answer your question - everyday. :D

_____

When Were You Last .. ™

.. ashamed?

Cheers

Martin said:
When Were You Last .. ™

.. ashamed?

Cheers

last december, i was making an exposition on an economics course for final grade, so i started to explaining a lot of factors, everything was going well i was really showing off, and then, bang, my mind went blank, i simple forgot what was the point i was trying to ilustrate. :(
at least i got a 6 out of ten for a final grade :D

... you wonder if you should be doing something different with your life

When's the last time you wrote a letter?
Yesterday - I wrote a small poem and wrapped it nicely and left it so that my girlfriend would find it when she got home. Counts as a letter, right?

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. dance?

Cheers

Christmas thank you letters probably! I generally use e-mail instead.

When did you last feel serious regrets about doing something?

Back