• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

when is your GOLDEN time in a day?

Crystal

kickbox
:rolleyes: When do you feel perfect or enjoy... in a day, at noon? at 6:00pm? And what do you like to do at your "golden time"? Reading? jogging? eating? sleeping? .....?
(Has it been discussed before? Pass it, if it has been talked.)

:) :)

My "golden time" is usually first thing in the morning on the weekends. I try to get up at 6:00 AM, and have been quite successful lately. The rest of my household normally sleeps until sometime between 9:00 and 11:00, so it's nice to have the quiet time to myself.

I usually spend the quiet time doing some reading, surfing the 'net a little, having some coffee, etc. Whatever I do, I try to do it as quietly as possible so that I don't wake anyone else, which would result in early termination of my quiet time.

Note: During the week, I get up at 4:30 AM to get ready for work. So 6:00 AM isn't really all that bad.

:) Mort, Nice to have some quiet, quiet time for oneself, huh? Glad to know that.

Mine is 6 to 8 at night or even later. I like to walk around the lake that is near to where I live. And Yes, because it is very quiet around that time. I CAN SEE the sunset, and some ducks, the reflections in the water..... It is so quiet, the lake, that I am guessing there is really another world that beyond my sense. Emmm, how to say ? :rolleyes: Let's me try it later.
I like it also because it makes me feel a thorough pure ALONESS.

--right now is my "ME Time",like 1am onwards until I feel sleepy, were I can surf the net,or read or do anything I want without the interruption from my little angel that keep asking me from time to time,that he want this,he want that,look at me mommy,etc..etc..,while my hubby is working so I don't need to worry to prepare his lunch.

when i am asleep and lucid dreaming. though if i spend the night flying i always wake up knackered!

ksky

About 5am-7am on the weekdays, and 5am-11am or later on the weekends, before my husband wakes up. I read, surf the 'net, drink some tea, and just relax. Of course, I also usually shower first thing, as I can't enjoy the day feeling dirty.

late morning to early afternoon is when I have the most energy, end up wasting it at work during the week but on the weekends I like to read or work on whatever the latest "project" is.

VTChEwbecca said:
About 5am-7am on the weekdays, and 5am-11am or later on the weekends, before my husband wakes up. I read, surf the 'net, drink some tea, and just relax. Of course, I also usually shower first thing, as I can't enjoy the day feeling dirty.

You took your shower at exactly 5:18am this morning didn't you? ;)

Hmmm, if you took a shower durring golden time would that be called a ...aww, nevermind.

RaVeN

RaVeN - just once, man, that's all we're asking. Just once.

Anyway, my Golden Time ...

Hmm ...

I'm a nocturnal person, or, at least, an evening person, so my Golden Time will be from after dinner until I turn in.

After dinner being the most active period, I think. It's then that I go jogging or biking or skeelering.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Erm ..

Inline-skating perhaps? I'm not sure about the correct wording.

You know, with one of these:

2110.jpg

Or two, rather.

It's a shame he doesn't have a car that he's not embarressed to be seen in. Then he wouldn't forced to go around on things that only enhance his freakish size.

RaVeN

So, RaVeN, have the pills to kill your midlife crisis kicked in yet?

And by the way, I actively looked for the car I drive. I rollerblade for sport. Remember that, sport?

I didn't realize scooting along on your bladey things made you so testy Martin. Maybe you should give it up for someting more your speed, say...synchronized swimming? :D

RaVeN

I swim a lot, actually.

By the way,

Maximum speed in America: 60 miles/hour.
Maximum speed in Holland: 75 miles/hour.

Tata.

Martin said:
I swim a lot, actually.

By the way,

Maximum speed in America: 60 miles/hour.
Maximum speed in Holland: 75 miles/hour.

Tata.

A good part of the highway here is 70 or 75 now. That law expired. Yea!

Back