• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

when look out my windows i see...

Workbench,
Are these walking dead? Are they noisy or just layed back kind of dead people? Oh no I hope they don't need help with something.

I see the blue frame of my grandson's swing and slide. Through that are rooftops in various shades of gray, interspersed with pohutukawa trees. In the distance is the bush-lined cliff edge which drops off into the Tasman Sea. At the moment the sea is but gently ruffled.

A long dirt road,donkey carts,women in djelaba of strangely assorted colors,the atlas mont,lots of olive trees,kids with too big bicycles,a vine field supported by bambo,turtles slow but determinated,my dogs chasing birds,my wife gardening,laundry drying,palm trees some with the top missing,antiques mopeds,sheeps grasing....
I have lots of windows!
what do you see if it's not to private to ask?

If you don't like, leave there. You were born in Paris, so what are you doin' in Morocco?

When I look out my window I see Bryne park at the intersection of 3th and 4th street with 5th avenue, and Sakura Cafe, some parking places and quiet street.

My windows aren't frosted, but they have that same opaque quality. This is due to the fact I don't believe in cleaning them. So, I see differing sizes of grey spots and smears, divided by narrow lines made from heavy rainfall.

What I find puzzling is that when I do wipe a bit of window, the cloth comes away brown. I know this is due to the vast amount of nicotine which is smoked in here, yet all I see is greyish to white smears.:confused:

My windows aren't frosted, but they have that same opaque quality. This is due to the fact I don't believe in cleaning them. So, I see differing sizes of grey spots and smears, divided by narrow lines made from heavy rainfall.

What I find puzzling is that when I do wipe a bit of window, the cloth comes away brown. I know this is due to the vast amount of nicotine which is smoked in here, yet all I see is greyish to white smears.:confused:

Good for you!

Back