• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

where are youuuu?

ricky

dear mr michel,
it seems some of us here at TBF...ie, me and ronny, are very concerned with your whereabouts. did the same man-boobed kidnappers that got motokid get you and are now force feeding you licked gingersnaps, passed off as doritos? honeyd has some reeses to share and i think we still have that $9.76 around here (plus a little lint i found in my couch) somewhere if you need ransom money......please give us a sign if you need rescuing.....

I see Ricky is a woman of action :) so now hopefully we will find you and guess what I have in my pockets to help out, 35 cents, a fuzzy skittle or two, some tissue and peaches & cream lip gloss. I'm sure this will all be helpful in a ransom or rescue situation :D

ricky said:
dear mr michel,
it seems some of us here at TBF...ie, me and ronny, are very concerned with your whereabouts. did the same man-boobed kidnappers that got motokid get you and are now force feeding you licked gingersnaps, passed off as doritos?
Since my first name is also Michael (although with an "a"), I saw this thread, misconceived your direction, and grew some concern for my whereabouts (since not_sirmyk is no longer around to provide assistance). Alas, I found myself in the restroom (with thanks to the medicine cabinet mirror), and decided I could stop the search. And then I re-read this thread, saw you and ronny could care less about me (although I've been wondering about mr michael myself recently), so I decided to share with you my stupidity of searching for nothing short of a reflection.

sirmyk said:
And then I re-read this thread, saw you and ronny could care less about me

Don't worry. I'd miss you if you were gone. I'd worry that you had been found somewhere at the bottom of a huge ash hole, or perhaps chopped up with a pair of garden clippers.

Thankfully though, I don't think we have to worry about not_Mr Michel. I think those problems really only happen in California!

Oh Sirmyk we are very much concerned about you, just more in a What's That He's Got In His Hand? :eek: sort of way!!!

Stewart said:
Certainly not a woman of books. :)

oh, it's ok ronny..stewart hasn't hurt my feelings...he is just one of those people who probably got picked on because he was so smart as a child and now, later in life, likes to come to TBF to remind us all of his extreme intelligence. i find it charming. :)

ricky said:
he is just one of those people who probably got picked on because he was so smart as a child and now, later in life, likes to come to TBF to remind us all of his extreme intelligence. i find it charming.

Actually, I was never picked on. I like your defensive tone. It's typical here that the minute you comment on someone you are, all of a sudden, trying to prove how smart you are.

Na, I come to TBF to talk about books. I think I seen you amongst the book discussion once. ;)

ah see....i wasn't being defensive in the slightest. i apologize if it came off that way. i was merely stating that your extreme book smarts ( pardon the pun ) are very charming, and it's unfortunate that you have to put people down in order to make your presence known.

it seems mr_michel lost his internet connection just before leaving for a long trip, therefor he couldnt post nothing about it.

so mr_michel is happy to report to be back safe, sound and ready to spam, after spending a couple of weeks sleeping on cheap hostels, partying and mainly getting lost on the roads of morroco and eastern europe.

have lots of fun, but im glad to be back, and find out that i was missed :)
thx

Kookamoor is very pleased to see the return of mr_michel (and equally excited to roll out the third person, if only to hear a yelp from Ricky when she reads this :D). Kook just got back from her own vacation, although to far cooler climes and less exotic locations than mr_michel... Morocco - ooo!

Looking forward to reading some vodka-filled spam :)

jenn is also pleased to see the return of mr_michel and the 3rd person theme. she also thinks ricky and stewart should take this to a chocolate filled tub and duke it out in a civilized manner.

jenngorham said:
jenn is also pleased to see the return of mr_michel and the 3rd person theme. she also thinks ricky and stewart should take this to a chocolate filled tub and duke it out in a civilized manner.

ricky likes the idea of anything involving chocolate and then realizes she may have said this out loud and now stewart might find out she is actually, indeed, overwhelmed by his manly smarts and hopes one day they can have a chocolate induced truce....

Ronny is glad to see Ricky is back as well, she was starting to think the aliens were back and abducting the fun people one by one. She was worried about herself and the remaining group :D

no ricky had not been captured by the evil aliens (as she looks over her shoulder suspiciously), she was trapped under a pile of laundry for a week and finally managed to get free this morning....dirty towels get rank after a week.... :eek:

leckert is glad that ronny and ricky and jenn-o-spamerific are glad that Mr_Michel is back and that Stewart likes chocolate, and had a good childhood, and that Kooky likes Morocco, and that SirMyk finally found himself!

leckert clutches his chest, wheezes, and falls over.

Ronny thinks laundry is almost as bad as the aliens and she is glad Ricky survived such torture.

Back