• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where Can I Submit My Writing?

Bountyhunter

Hey all,

I'm an avid reader and writer and I was wondering if maybe any of you knew of a magazine where I could submit it in maybe monthly contests or something? Just to get a little publicity. Or if maybe there's an online place where you pay per year/month and you can submit writing and get good feedback? Thanks. :)

Bountyhunter said:
Hey all,

I'm an avid reader and writer and I was wondering if maybe any of you knew of a magazine where I could submit it in maybe monthly contests or something? Just to get a little publicity. Or if maybe there's an online place where you pay per year/month and you can submit writing and get good feedback? Thanks. :)

You can get good feedback here for free...

In all respect to this community, I love it, but there are barely any members that actually post. There are a selective maybe 10 members that are regulars. I'd prefer a site that's dedicated solely to writing-- not a forum. Thanks though.

What do you write? Fiction? There are plenty of magazines to which you can submit work, but I don't know of any that are likely to provide good feedback, let alone a little publicity.

Bountyhunter, what is your location? It's easier to determine obvious markets when that's known.

Back