• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where Did Everyone Go?

Jenem said:
and i come back again, and you're still a crotchety old fart.

Can't you read you cretin? I'm not a crotchety old fart; I'm a curmudgeon.

And I did see the wings Cathy but I mistook them for cancerous growths.

SillyWabbit said:
You were missed! :) Stick around this time :cool:

He didn't really miss you. He just wants you to be in his gang where you'll be forced to look at pictures of fluffy kittens and where you're not allowed to look at pictures of starving australians (or something) on pain of banishment.

Billy Oblivion said:
Don't get matey with me you bloody moderator. Irene's gang are out to get you lot. Especially that bloody Wabbit.
"If bullshit was music, that fellow would be a brass band." :D
- Paddy Crosbie.

Billy Oblivion said:
Student!!!!!
hahahahaha... I would put forth that we're all students of something or another. Some of us just choose it as a full-time vocation because professional schools keep denying perfectly wonderful applications from creative and extremely intelligent people.

Billy Oblivion said:
That would be "special" schools I guess.
Sign, you got me. I guess I’ll just be a youth worker. I hear any loser can do that. I just hope I’m not still doing it by the time I’m 46! :D

Edit: not to offend any youth workers. This came from Mr. Banter’s profile:
I'm a youth worker working with young offenders. Lots of fun.

Birthday:
January 14, 1959

Billy Oblivion said:
Now let's see; it came after something you said and you're a twelve year old student. Hmmmm.

hey how do you got that so fast?? you must be smart and a fulltime student!! :D

ha i don't really know whats going on to much but i love reading billy oblivion and bobby burns posts...although they seem like cynical jackasses sometimes, but they just entertain me and crack me up, so yea that would suck if they left as whenever i am bored and can just read all their posts to make my day one shade of grey lighter!

kafro said:
ha i don't really know whats going on to much but i love reading billy oblivion and bobby burns posts...although they seem like cynical jackasses sometimes, but they just entertain me and crack me up, so yea that would suck if they left as whenever i am bored and can just read all their posts to make my day one shade of grey lighter!
Mr. Kafro,

If you cannot say anything negative, condescending, ill-spirited or generally vitriolic than you need not post. :D sheesh! Follow the theme man! :p

You do realise that he's a twelve year old student and that when he says he "likes" dogs he means when they fit in with his unsavoury carnal practices. Woof!

Billy Oblivion said:
You do ralise that he's a twelve student and that when he says he "likes" dogs he means when they fit inwith his unsavoury carnal practices. Woof!

no to be honest i didn't even think about that, i thought he just wanted to be nice and give you the opportunity to express your thoughts about dogs freely, and without feeling bad about your fetish!! :D

Back