• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where is your favorite place to read?

Under the shade of a tree in a park on a sunny day, I also love reading on the train early on a Saturday morning or late into the night in bed.

I live in an attic appartment where the windows are set in deep niches, so in the kitchen I've made a little sofa with mattresses, pillows and blankets - I love to sit there. The light coming in from the window is usually perfect and it's close to the fridge ;).

In bed, if I get sleepy, I can just put the book down and go to sleep. Also my dog likes to curl up against me when I read in bed, it's very sweet.

Rain

In the armchair near the window or in bed, before I fall asleep and I love reading when it's raining.or in that silver light of winter days

I like reading in bed before I fall asleep. During the day the best place to read is sitting against a tree in a nice park. I also like reading on trains and planes.

Back