• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where is your favorite place to read?

If the weather is tolerable, on the porch. Otherwise reading is done in the bedroom for the most part.

I have a big recliner which you just sink into. It' my absolute favorite place to read, though I often end up taking a nap after about half an hour or so of reading.:D

At home in bed (I usually move between on my tummy and sitting up every couple of chapters) or on the couch. Can't read in public because I'm a serial people watcher and they are always more interesting that whatever I'm reading.

I read at home, sitting up in bed. It's my absolute favorite way to spend an evening. (Yep, I'm a real party animal!) ;)

I usually read either stretched out on my bed or on the couch - I can't stand any music in the background, though. TV is ok, but music distracts me.

I like reading outside on the deck or in my room. I'm not one to read in bed. If I do, then I just fall asleep! :eek:

In bed, or in my car, I always have a book in the car in case I end up waiting around for whatever reason, plus I sit in my car and read on my lunch breaks. I did used to sit in my office, but because your there people will come in and distract you!

In order by favorite:
1) outdoors, nice weather, stretched out in our porch swing
2) in bed, NO music, unless prompted by ambient distracting noisiness
3) at lunch in car, though I usually end up in employee lounge chatting, *maybe* reading.:)

Back