• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where would you grow your money?

Billy Oblivion said:
gilligansisland1.jpg

This one is called Lovers Island and is in the Phillipines. It costs 20,000 dollars.
$20,000 for what, the photo, or the island?

:D

See, that's the thing - putting in some savings and living off the interest will make sure you've always got money to spend, but your money isn't growing. I'm thinking of sinking it into property - you can always rent out, securing a monthly income stream to finance buying another house, then another, etc etc. I just have to settle my current house first. :)

ds

I'll build a giant death ray on the moon and threaten the world with destruction if they don't give me another 20 million and a Twinkie!

SillyWabbit said:
I'll build a giant death ray on the moon and threaten the world with destruction if they don't give me another 20 million and a Twinkie!
I would just invest in a gun and use it to steal your Twinkie.

First you would have to get past my army of genetically engineered hamsters and their puffy cheeks of evil!

Don't say it!

What has the world come to when people can go around saying Ni to wabbits and sellers of shrubbery!? :mad:

Back