• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which Holy you like the most?

Is you are an Holy book lover?

• Total voters

kapil

As i am an Indian I love many Holy books such as Geeta, The Ramayana, The Mahabharata and many more.
which holy book you like?

I haven't read the Talmud. Is it explanations of the Law?

It is basically the oral Law of Judaism. The second part is sort of like commentary/explanations on those laws and on parts of the Bible.

In '93, I was stopped in the Denver International Airport by a Hare Krishna. The dude gave me his spiel and I was just weirded out. The guy did give me a copy of the Bhagavad-Gita and I have to say that at the time, I was very impressed. I particularly enjoy the exchanges between Arjuna and Krishna concerning worry and the impending battle about to take place. I can't say there were "down" parts that I did not enjoy. It is the only book outside of the Bible that I really like.

As for the H.B., I really enjoy the writings of Paul. Just finished Lamentations and Jeremiah(in reverse order as listed here) I'm having a thing for the more "depressing" books as of late.

Back