• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

who has seen a good movie lately

The Invisible was mediocre (not nearly as good as The Sixth Sense, and the previews made it look that way). Disturbia was a hell of a fun flick; Grindhouse was consummate, and Fracture was celluloid God - highly recommend seeing that one. Anything with Anthony Hopkins can not be bad.

Regarding Spider-Man 3, I was vastly let down by that one. The first portion of the film seemed very rushed, the effects weren't as gripping as the last two installments, Venom was completely off the mark, and the British reporter giving a running commentary for what seemed like twenty minutes could have been left out.

My husband and I watched Stranger Than Fiction this last weekend. We were both kind of expecting the typical Will Ferrell movie, but it exceeded expectations. My husband didn't really like it at first because it was a little abstract, but I really enjoyed it.

Did anyone else like this movie?

an oldie

The last one that made a big impression on me was PROOF with Gwenyth Paltrow, Anthony Hopkins

I watched Stranger Than Fiction last week with my husband and really enjoyed it. Definitely not what I expected from Will Ferrell. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes movies and books - very fun.

Back