• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who likes Blackadder?

Hmmm, surely a better question would be 'Who the hell doesnt like Blackadder, and just exactly WHAT is wrong with them' :D

Like Ice said, she bought me the box set when it came out (oooh, shiny DVDs :))

Phil

i enjoyed all the blackadder seasons

the one i am thinking of now is when baldrick becomes an elected official of some sort and ends up spending all his money a a giant turnip

i might have combined shows here but it makes me laugh just thinking about it

Blackadder was great. Did anyone see the reverse Christmas Carol special or the time travel episode they made for the millenium?

One of my favourite bits about the shows were the songs sang by the bard at the end of each season 2 episode with Blackadder chasing him around the garden.

And Baldricks poems from "..... Goes Forth"

"Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom"

I can't remember the next line though. ;)

Puddleglum said:
Blackadder was great. Did anyone see the reverse Christmas Carol special or the time travel episode they made for the millenium?
They're both available on DVD, if you're interested. (But you can't have mine!)

Puddleglum said:
And Baldricks poems from "..... Goes Forth"

"Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom"

I can't remember the next line though. ;)

Ah yes class poem called 'The German Guns' :D

I loved Blackadder, they certainly don't make them like that anymore. :D

Puddleglum said:
However much I loved BlackAdder, I thought that the time travel movie they did for the millenium was not very good at all. The best bit was the closing song, which was quite funny...

ds

I loved Black Adder when I was a kid. We had it on video. You can probably buy the entire series on dvd from amazon, the bbc, or bbcamerica.

Did anyone see the episode of Father Ted when he kept running into the guy from One Foot In the Grave? It was funny.

Back