• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whoa, ads!

You should now be able to disable the Sponsored Ads by going to Edit Options and setting the Sponsored ad setting at the bottom to disable. Let me know if it works :)

Edit Options

The side-bar thingie with the most recent threads does not seem to function properly, at least not for me. When I click any of the thread titles it takes me to the first post of the thread, instead of the first unread post of that thread. It's a little annoying. :-/

The side-bar thingie with the most recent threads does not seem to function properly, at least not for me. When I click any of the thread titles it takes me to the first post of the thread, instead of the first unread post of that thread. It's a little annoying. :-/

Fixed

The self-publishing ads and the stuff from Fail Sail University are rather dull. I'd prefer something seedy. Perhaps a Vegas like thing or something that you would see/hear on the Howard Stern show. Now THAT is advertising people.:cool:

Back