• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who's the literary character that you can relate personally

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Still have no idea right now. :)

I guess it is because I am more focusing on the thoughts that the authors intend to let me understand. you know, general or unique experiences, that kind of thing. I had more fun in identifying their ideas, and relating those to other authors' or literary characters'. you just can see the smiliarities!! When I got to discover it, I felt I was getting smarter. :p

In one of Neal Asher's books (The Skinner) there's this slightly maladjusted drone called Sniper. That would be me. And if anyone's ever played Sam & Max, that mean little bunny would also be me.

Sam & Max was the finest creation of a generation :)

Right from the start where you have to retrieve your orders by shoving your hand down a cat's guts :) Genius!! :D

It was eclipsed only by Monkey Island!!

Phil

Bridget Jones(sadly).Embarrasing things are always happening to me. :eek: Way too embarrasing to mention so i will say no more.

Let's just say i make a terrible drunk(only one of my many shortcomings) have a tendency to fall infront of crowds and say the stupidest things when faced with someone i like though the last one can be a applied to almost anyone i guess and i can never show my face in certain places ever again.I will disclose no more.
p.s. I like your rabbit :)

Thankeee, glad you like me Wabbit :D

Well, at least you need to get drunk to say stupid things, for me it comes natural :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back