• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Will women pay for it?

Motokid

We all know men are pigs...but will there be a line of female swine too?

read here

Heidi sure takes a bad picture too.....eeeeessssshhhhhh :eek: :eek:

So what's the word? Do you think the female half of the species will be willing to pay for it?

Moto, I think the question is: Do you think men will ever get so picky that women would have to resort to paying for it? :p ;)

Hehe, couldn't help it

We women never HAVE to go. We may feel as if we want to be the centre of the universe...

Nah. I doubt the place will get too much traffic, at least not as much as the traditional female brothel.

I don't believe that women have a hard time finding men who are interested in sex. It's kind of like asking a despot if he wants power or an obsessive-compulsive individual if they want to wash their hands. Yeah, women will pay--why wouldn't they?

Jemima Aslana said:
Moto, I think the question is: Do you think men will ever get so picky that women would have to resort to paying for it? :p ;)

Hehe, couldn't help it

Perfect answer....I don't give the place much chance of survival...It's a sleaze factor that I don't think many women possess (sp?).

Men are pigs...I don't think women are...although I've heard some phenominal stories about the conditions in many ladies public bathrooms that really make me wonder....

Motokid said:
Perfect answer....I don't give the place much chance of survival...It's a sleaze factor that I don't think many women possess (sp?).

They are just better at hiding it.

Do you think men will ever get so picky that women would have to resort to paying for it?
Do you think women will get so picky that women will resort to paying for what they want?

Jemima Aslana said:

Hehe, couldn't help it

True, but the gal is going to have guys who look like the playgirl centerforlds-muscles, 2% bodyfat, tanned, etc. So really, will women be that picky?

Well... aren't there a bunch of "johns" out there in the world?
Maybe there are some men that would be interested in this "stud farm".

Yes, I think that really ugly women should have the option of paying for it if they can't get it for free.;)

I think that woman has had some bad plastic surgery, liposuction, and collagen injections. She needs advice on her make-up application too.

Yikes.

Actually I could picture some hard core sophiticated business women using a place like that! They would be very picky and they would know that the men there would be free from diseases etc. Reckon they would think of it, as a treat along with a spa weekend etc. :p (Women in the line of Samantha from the serie "Sex and the city")

But "ordinary women" wouldnt use a place like this for some of the reasons already mentioned.

Flower

Back