• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wishing...

Wabbit

Wishing everybody on the bookforum a...

Merry%20Christmas-Let%20It%20Snow-TisTag.gif

:)

Not christmas until the 24th so..

Only read this friday the 24th (or the 25th if you are in to that kind of thing)
MERRY CHRISTMAS

And since I'm at it:
TBR 1st at 0:00
HAPPY NEW YEAR

I want to. You know that don't you? Do you have any idea how much I want to? But I won't :p

You sir, are EVIL :D

I hope everyone has plenty of opportunities during this holiday season to sit back, relax, and forget for a while their hectic, stressful lives. Though I suppose people who read books are pretty good at sitting back, relaxing, and forgetting their hectic, stressful lives.

If your life isn't hectic and/or stressful, then... Happy Holidays anyway!

You have a Merry Christmas, too SillyWabbit. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year also.
Here comes 2005...

Freya said:
Sorry I was engaged in a fascinating debate on the best recipes for stew. . .

Monkey*. Lots of chillis. And Worcester Sauce. And probably some vegetables.

* There are places around Shepherd's Bush where bush meat can be purchased (it's illegal but sometimes one has to make sacrifices. I might run a poll for who should be sacrificed).

Aaah. I presume the poor soul didn't want to be sacrificed for our next meal. Miserable sod. Best go to bed.

Back