• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wittersnape’s Fabulous Flabberwaggers

ellie525uk

Hi there,

I’m a new member, and I have an author recommendation that I’m sure will be of interest.

James Littlewood is a New Zealand based writer, and a good friend of mine.

He’s started publishing a blog called Wittersnape’s Fabulous Flabberwaggers, which features an on-going series of tales about the adventures of 12-year-old Eric Wittersnape.

These were originally intended to become a follow up to his first book – ‘The Snarliverous Grindlegrick of Woebetide Cragpike’.
But instead of offering them to publishers, he’s decided to make them available to everyone online.

He’s not making any money out of this – he simply wants to present his writing to as wide an audience as possible. I think it’s a really generous gesture, so I’m trying to let as many people as possible know about it.

Try googling - Wittersnape’s Fabulous Flabberwaggers and that should bring up the link.

Follow the story – he adds to it several times a week – and if you like it, please leave him an encouraging comment and spread the word to others.

Thanks,

Ellie

I am seeing double wasnt this here last night and cda and seen it on another forum????

I hardly know where to begin! Ellie, if you really are a good friend of James Littlewood and not James Littlewood himself, then shouldn't you by now have had a word in his ear about how such promotional tactics on book forums will just make people hate him?

Try googling - Wittersnape’s Fabulous Flabberwaggers and that should bring up the link.

No, I tried that but there are 1,700,000 results for other Wittersnape Flabberwaggers which are not fabulous. I only got to the end of page 10 of results before giving up. He should have given his book a unique title which couldn't be confused with anything else. How about The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel?

These were originally intended to become a follow up to his first book – ‘The Snarliverous Grindlegrick of Woebetide Cragpike’.

Well, why not? :rolleyes:

But instead of offering them to publishers, he’s decided to make them available to everyone online.

Instead of! Of course. It all makes sense now...

Addendum: Actually - I couldn't resist trying it - googling for the phrase brings up precisely 0 results:
Did you mean: waterscapes fabulous flabberwaggers

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - wittersnape's fabulous flabberwaggers - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

It's a bit irritating with all the cutesy names, though I quite liked the Gladsummer/Sadglummer thing.

Back