• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Women's College Basketball

muggle

Are there any fans here of Women's College Basketball. I am a big fan and have season tickets to the University of Virginia women's team. The women's game in my opinion is much mre team oriented than the men's game which is a little more "one-on-one".

Wow, I am surprised. TBF members would rather play Russian Roulette than watch Women's College Basketball. :)

LOL-I prefer not to play the Russian game.;) I'm not a fan of women's basketball, though I attended just about every home game at my university when I was there. They are Div.II and were highly ranked at the time. I do agree about the women's game being more fundamental and that they actually run the plays-unlike the boys. it is for that reason that I've completely stopped watching the NBA game. I grew tired of someone driving in the lane, being stopped, and then passing the ball back out to the perimeter, only to see the same thing happen until someone finally made a poor shot and missed. Arrrrrrrrrrgh, I just hate that!.

Back