• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

World Music Awards

Zolipara

Way back when i was young you used to get rewards for Best Guitarist and Best album and other such apparently non-interesting skills. I just read a article in the newspaper about the world music awards where all the awards go to "Best selling male artist" or "Best selling pop-group". Whats the point of awards like these?

Should Dan Brown get a reward for "Best selling male writer"?

My guess? Any excuse to have another awards show where celeb's get drunk, get partially naked, and get a chance to look like complete idiots while being recorded and video'd....

Motokid said:
My guess? Any excuse to have another awards show where celeb's get drunk, get partially naked, and get a chance to look like complete idiots while being recorded and video'd....
Your so right there motokid! These people love themselfs with a passion! :)

Well, there was too much pop for my taste, but at least we were able to see Santana... and that was nice.

Of course, what can you say about a music award show that nominates Ashlee Simpson as "WORLD'S BEST-SELLING POP/ROCK ARTIST"... ugh. (umm...no offense of course - just my opinion)

I'd rather suck s**t out of a pig's a** than sit and listen to any kind of award show these days.

What the deuce? What is that? Terrible music? Oh oh, that is deplorable. Bad news Nelly, I've decided to kill you!

Back