• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
So Dark Regions Press has an Indie GoGo campaign to put out a book of Lovecraftian-inspired war stories. How cool is that?

Bring World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories to the forefront with 19 war stories rooted deep in the mythos of H.P. Lovecraft. Wars and battlefields written by top names in the industry like John Shirley, Tim Curran, W.H. Pugmire, William Meikle, Christine Morgan, Cody Goodfellow, Jeffrey Thomas and many more featuring original illustrations by artist M. Wayne Miller, front cover artwork by award-winning artist Vincent Chong and edited by Brian M. Sammons & Glynn Owen Barrass.

By preordering your copy of World War Cthulhu during the campaign you help get us closer to stretch goals that will expand the scope of the project. If we surpass our goal we will be adding more stories and as many as 10 new illustrations from artist Wayne Miller!

Dark Regions Press puts out good stuff so I am definitely looking forward to this.

I have the feeling I am missing a whole stream of life. :(
I could have a whole nother stack alongside my side of the couch. :)
But seriously, someday I gotta. At least one anyway.

Anyone want to gift me $250?

$250USD +

Your Bloody Demise

1 out of 5 claimed

An author of your choice from Willie Meikle, Ted Grau, Jeffrey Thomas, Brian Sammons, C.J. Henderson, Cody Goodfellow, Christine Morgan or Konstantine Paradias will kill you in an upcoming story or book + Deluxe signed slipcased hardcover edition, special edition trade paperback, ebook, bookmark and name listed in back of book.

Back