• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst break-up

Sounds like you're better off, Jenn. Despite still loving him.

And HD - screw him, he's an ass. You wouldn't want to be with him anyway.

Cheers

thanks, he's long gone and found somebody who is too stupid to ty her own shoelaces, but oh well you're right.

Hmm, I reckoned you told me as much. I thought this was a recent event, while I should have known that you're happily married. You wouldn't be going about, having relationships, while married. My mistake.

HoneyDevil - you go, girl.

Cheers

Martin said:
Hmm, I reckoned you told me as much. I thought this was a recent event, while I should have known that you're happily married. You wouldn't be going about, having relationships, while married. My mistake.

happily married. 8 years yesterday.

but if i bumped into him, in truth, i would get butterflies. lord knows where he is now, he could be on the other side of the world.

honey, i think the saddest reason to stay together would be for "the kids" so if i fell out of love with someone, then i would break up.

Jenn - A true love, then?

HD - Cheating. Plain and simple. Kissing is negotiable, sex is not.

Cheers

I'm with Martin on that, cheating would be the end of it. I don't think I would get over that.

my worst break up was when i went to japan to visit jenn and my best friend called to tell me my boyfriend asked her how long he should wait until he could hook up with another girl...as far as i thought, we were still together when i left, but not so..he was a wanker anyway...

yes..i suppose..at least he had the decensy (sp?) to wait and find out my answer before going ahead and doing it anyway...

ricky said:
my worst break up was when i went to japan to visit jenn and my best friend called to tell me my boyfriend asked her how long he should wait until he could hook up with another girl...as far as i thought, we were still together when i left, but not so..he was a wanker anyway...

ugh he was a wanker!! cute but wanker.

honeydevil said:
happy anniversary, even if i'm late.

thank you.

we were late last year. the whole day went by and finally i said, june 14th, isn't that important somehow? and matt was like, uh yeah, it's our anniversary.

jenngorham said:
thank you.

we were late last year. the whole day went by and finally i said, june 14th, isn't that important somehow? and matt was like, uh yeah, it's our anniversary.

yeah that what happened to my birthday, the last three years. :D

I guess I've been lucky in that I haven't ever had someone break up with me in a bad way.

I did, however, really stick it to a guy who honestly didn't deserve it once. I was dating this guy one summer. It was fun, I'd visit him in Boston some weekends and that was about it. He somehow managed to get really serious about me right about when I moved in with my best friend. Two weeks later realized best friend and I were in love with each other and the trouble began. The next day he moved back out to school and we met at a training session. He said "I missed you so much, how bout a hug?" and I pretty much said "sorry, it's over". Yea. It was crap, but the other guy and I have been together for 5 years, so I obviously made the right choice.

Jenn - So he actually broke up with you by ignoring you :confused: My ex refuses to acknowledge I exist now :rolleyes: However he didn't start until after we broke up.

Back