• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

would you rather...

Gazillions, please. Once I've got that and have shopped myself silly and have nothing else to do, I'd write a timeless classic on overindulgence - to be read again and again through the generations as a manual of what you shouldn't try no matter how much you have.

ds

Sergo said:
Wow. It seems Honeydevil said what I liked most.

As for me - I would not have thought of the two alternatives.
If I ever started writing, that would not be because I wanted to be famous, to have my sons & daughters spread evenly over the entire world, or for any reason other than the need to express myself. To do that and to keep reader interested, not breaking his jaw yawning is the difference between a good book and a bad one. Zillions or thousands of dough come after that, and are not real proof of wether the book is good or not.

Sorry for not playing by the rules,
:)

you seem surprised.. and i think you said the rest i couldn't express.. that is the curse of the second language... :eek:

honeydevil said:
you seem surprised.. and i think you said the rest i couldn't express.. that is the curse of the second language... :eek:

Thanks.
(Though to express myself in English is SOOOOOOOO hard for me, comparing to Russian...)

Back